jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

HP iPhone App close window button on preview

1. WoodsmensPost profile image67
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Ok I was going through the app checking features on my iPhone 3gs and only found that when in edit on a hub then click preview that's all fine but the "close window button" doesn't close the preview. But however using the back arrow key takes me back to edit. So far so good but will continue to use the beta.  [The close button on preview of edited hub] thanks woodsmenspost

oops forgot one thing "landscape mode"  this isn't working for me either I think that feature would be nice to have.

WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Also I failed to mention that the caps lock stays on when editing. I am at the home computer now and tried this several days to make sure it wasn't the phone. So confirmation "caps lock stays on". I can type 1 letter turn off- 1 letter turn off to do a minor edit.

2. larryfreeman profile image86
    larryfreemanposted 6 years ago

Hi WoodsmensPost,

Thanks very much for the feedback.  I will add these issues that you found to my list.

I agree that "landscape mode" needs to be supported.  It will be added to the iphone app very soon.

"Edit mode" is not yet supported as part of the iphone app.  We want to do this one right.  I will be very glad to post when this feature gets added.

-Larry

WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Larry

working