100 hubs in 30 days is easy, even for me and I have a 40 hour a week job.
100 quality hubs in 30 days is impossible for me and, I believe, most people. The research alone would prevent it.
Hubbers take on 30 Hubs in 30 days challenge as if they are doing a great job...I dont want to be rude but are they producing anything better than Online Garbage?
It is possible if you have a proper plan. I have done it when the First Hub Challenge was announced. Now I lack the motivation to do it.
Welcome to HubPages!
I don't advise you even attempt 100 hubs in 30 days, because you require sleep and the quality of your hub will suffer.
Anyone who has attempted to do this ended up suffering quality and to do so many changes later on.
Try the thirty day challenge first. It's harder than you think.
A few people have achieved 100 or close in 30 days but they were exhausted by the end.
Settle in, learn a bit about the site and write hubs that will get traffic, not a bunch of hubs that are very badly done, get no traffic and need lots of work after.
I think I could read 100 hubs in 30 days. Maybe even get done a few days early.
I think 100 is pushing it even for a seasoned hubber with 50 of the ideas/keywords already researched. Why not try something shorter but in the same scale? If you're really wanting to crank out 3 a day, try a 21 in a week challenge first and see how it works out. If it works out ok, do it again. But, I agree with the others, when you crank them out that fast, your quality will usually suffer and you'll have to go back and edit them all. Good luck!
Better to concentrate on quality hub with well researched topic instead of quantity.
Many people in HubPages have done it and are still doing it. Have a proper plan on what you are going to write and how many hubs per day and stick on to it. But I would advice you not to compromise Quality for quantity.
Right - I'm here. 100 hubs in 30 days, can I do it?
Well, if I can't do it this month there's no hope for me.
As I see it the main issues are:
- quality hubs
I think, to some extent, some portion of these have to go out the window. But, having achieved 100 hubs in 30 days one can still go back and tweak them later. So I figure if you do 100 hubs in 30 days, then the next 1-3 months would probably be best spent revisiting them and adding/tweaking/improving. For example, you might have a hub with only one common creatives image, but a month later have the chance to snap your own pictures on the subject, so can then upload those.
What I am doing (and I've found more stuff along the way) is:
- Using Hubs Marks the Spot (HMTS) as my contest: four weeks of hubbing local places/services/businesses, which need a map module. This requires one special tag hmtswk_
- Join that through the hubmob, who are shadowing the HMTS contest. This requires that you start from the hubmob page, click their link, then click to answer the question, then click to answer that as a hub. You also need to add the hubmob image and a hubmob rss feed. Then post a link in the hubmob thread.
- Before I start, check the Facebook page, for the "bonus points" subjects. Try to at least write one hub for bonus points. Then post a link in the Facebook Comments.
Then I found out about the Hubtrails, which uses tagging to draw my location-based hubs out to four external sites, so great auto-backlinking there. So my tags include Hubtrail tags and I add the Hubtrail rss feed (set to 8, first sentence only).
So, for now, that'll be my main backlinking strategy, while I try to hammer through 100 hubs.
I've been too busy so far writing to post here, by the time I got to the end of all that each time, I was so grateful to press that "publish" button, I couldn't face also posting here - I was originally trying to write 5 hubs/day, but found the contest tough going (dull subjects!) which brought on writer's block.
So, to catch up on my "100 hubs in 30 days" here they are. Start date 7th September 2010, I've done 15 since then, so 15% way through the 100 hubs challenge after 9 days. So I need to work harder...
1. <link snipped> - Nightlife and clubs in Newquay, Cornwall
2. <link snipped> a TV/celebrity chef that dominates the North Cornwall coast with his businesses.
3. <link snipped>
4. <link snipped>
5. <link snipped>
6. [<link snipped> - as a seaside resort, many people bring pets and so might struggle if Fido has a little accident to know where to go.
7. <link snipped> - where are the dentists in Newquay?
8. <link snipped>- for a day out for holidaymakers and tourists, or for locals trying to find bargain buys.
9. <link snipped>, a round up of fish & chip shops in Newquay, for that quintessentially British "fish and chips on the beach" moment.
10. <link snipped> - if your idea of exercise is with a beach view, followed by wild swimming, then this new fitness suite might just be the most relaxing fitness suite in the world.
11. <link snipped> - adult pampering at its finest, with sea views and the highest quality pampering money can buy. You're worth it!
12. <link snipped> - on holiday and your PC breaks, that's no fun! Reliable, honest advice in Newquay.
13. <link snipped> - take a mini break, or short holiday and learn a new skill for fun or to start your own business.
14. <link snipped>- From fabulous herb shops, to an ancient herbary planted around a 15th century medieval bridge, if you're looking to buy herbs in Cornwall, or look round a herb garden or herb farm in Cornwall, here's a handy list.
15. <link snipped> - With six Post Offices within two miles of the town centre, easily find the nearest and best Post Office for you.
Cornwall, you can only post your thirty day hub links in the thread specifically set up for them:
The only other place you can post your hub links is in the extreme hub makeover forum.
Posting your own hubs anywhere else is classed as self promotion.
If i just wanted to write about the rubbish that goes on in my head then it is possible. However, if you are aiming for google no 1 positions then maybe make smart goals!
Has anyone notice that the originator of this thread has posted 1 hub in 11 days? Not off to a very good start.
by Melanie Shebel5 years ago
I am doing something I'm calling HubPageWriMo where I'll be writing 100 hubs in 30 days.I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to my journey here in the forums, so if you want to follow my journey just search my hubs for...
by Ryan Hupfer2 years ago
Yep, I'm going to be writing 100 Hubs in 30 days starting next Monday, May 11th. This might sound a little crazy (because it is), but I promise that I have a somewhat logical reason for doing it.So here's the story --...
by BlytheThompson4 years ago
Has anyone tried this? Or made it? I've seen 30 hubs in 30 days. 100 hubs in 30 days.Well i'm going to try it, and today is Thursday July 12, 2012, i think more of us should!!
by hyunchang5 years ago
Today is 5/21/2012.I challenge myself to write 100 hubs in 30 days.
by salt7 years ago
In line with the creation of 30 hubs in 30 days. Couldnt we create a read 100 hubs in 30 days? Thus increasing comments and interest in hubs. That would be reading about 3 or 4 hubs a day for 30 days... UMm whos up to...
by WeddingConsultant7 years ago
I have yet to see a thread that has shared the successes of the hub challenge.Has anyone seen significant income increases in adsense? Was it worth it? Would you do it again?
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.