Pastor Jones - Conspiracy Theory number 1

1. Joe Badtoe profile image61
    Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago

It's a put up job. This man who claims to have the ear of god (isn't that a bit barbaric?)is going to put his publicity stunt of burning a holy book on hold.

My view, he was probably encouraged to publicise this stunt by unknown benefactors wishing to destabilise relations within the US of those of the muslim faith and the right wing fundamental christians (I like that, I've used the words 'right wing' in the same sentence as a word containing 'mental' and even better it's appropriate!).

The man is delusional and clearly not capable of orchestrating such an effective publicity campaign on his own, at least not with facial hair that has a licence to roam so freely.

It's a put up job it's in florida it's where Bush stole the election etc etc.

Ok Right Wingers - I've built a brick igloo and I've bolted the reinforced steel door - give it your best shot. In the meantime all the beautiful intelligent democratic (greek def)people out there feel free to discuss in a way that right wingers never could ie with some balance.

(mentally naming the people that will be incandescent with rage and ready to melt their keyboards).......

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

This man who claims to have the ear of god...if that is true..this man should live comfort of usa and go to saudi arabia and dare to burn quran there...if he is able to do so and remain safe ...we all would believe that he has ear ,nose,hand,brain etc etc using which god communicates directly with him smile

2. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Lets remember we have had people like this before - only to find that they were using the services of ladies of the night - or had a taste for the young and the vulnerable - They who shout loudest do so to conseal their own crimes smile In Ireland for generations we had such Bible bashers on the Altar - now we know they were Raping thousands of children smile Those who shout loudest do so to conseal their own crimes smile