jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

traffic levels

1. jwsc101 profile image60
    jwsc101posted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone

So I am fairly new (2 weeks) but mighty impatient. I have been busy uploading articles and doing my best to do a bit of keyword seo.

The result, 2 weeks and 45 hubd - about 12 views today!

If anyone could take a look and give me some advice itwould be so great.  What am I doing wrong?

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

I looked at you Match Affinity review Hub and it is way too short.  A Hub should be a minimum of 400 words of original content.  If you want more traffic, I would advise you to go back and add some further words to your hubs.

Concentrate on writing fewer hubs, but work on the length and the quality.  Read some of the good hubbers (Nelle Hoxie, Relache, Darkside et al) and see what kind of length, format etc they are using (do not copy their content however) and there are also lots of hubs and forum posts on writing good hubs if you search for them

Good luck

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

The information in your hubs is okay but very general.  I, personally, wasn't left feeling that you were really an expert in the subjects (like stock photography), more that you just wanted the reader to buy over-priced clickbank materials.

1. jwsc101 profile image60
      jwsc101posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You would pick match affinity, that is my worst ever hub - and my shortest!

4. jwsc101 profile image60
    jwsc101posted 6 years ago

Hi, that is a fair comment psych but surealy that shouldn't stop me getting the views in the first place?

Is it just a matter of time with google etc?