jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Copy Format and Group too

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

When I put together a series it would be nice for the group to also copy.  For instance, when I put together articles on home improvement, I need a volume of photos and the custom template is wonderful but often I forget to add in the group.  Mimicing the whole format including the group would help streamline a group of Hubs all on the same topic.  Perhaps too, the keywords could be copied too - all in an attempt to speed up the process of creation and attacking the attention of Google keywords.

State A New Hub
    Copy Format - copy custom format from a previous Hub
    ....add in copy Group too?

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This has been suggested in the past.

Unfortunately it would also be of great benefit to spammers.

2. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Anything to avoid the spammers I am with you on!  Thank you very much! 

What about copying the horizontal rules for the formatting?  I just found the horizontal rules and love the organization that it adds.  If I could streamline the creation I could add a more consistent look to my Hubs - but again not at the expense of spam.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

When you make a new Hub, you can copy the layout and capsule selection of one of your previous Hubs. 

I think that's very beneficial without adding anything that makes spam easier to generate.  Any content or finer specifics should have to come at the efforts of the author.