jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. tthudium profile image60
    tthudiumposted 6 years ago

I have an adsense account, and aren't making much now, but am slowing increasing. I think that 35 cents is great for the first month. I also have made 80 cents though a few sales on amazon. Do you think I should sign up for Ebay?
    I've heard that it is harder, and you have to have your own url (Which I do). I have heard that it makes way more than amazon, but I've also heard it the other way around too. Should I or not sign up for Ebay.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't recommend it unless you're getting a lot of traffic through your own domain.

I've heard of hubbers getting kicked out of the program for having too lower amount of buyers, even with many many hubs.

Plus, I believe they put a tracker in your domain to see how much traffic you are getting.

However I'm currently trying to set up a domain with good traffic so I can apply. So time will tell....

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let me know if you're successful. I applied with an aged hub (4 to 5 years old) that gets roughly 20k visitors per month and was still turned down. Maybe 20k just isn't enough for them? smile

1. skyfire profile image74
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's not about traffic, they're not accepting new publishers anymore. I wonder what they're upto with pepperjam network.

3. travel_man1971 profile image78
    travel_man1971posted 6 years ago

WryLilt is right...applying for eBay domain is so elusive. A tracker helps but a hubber should patiently activate his/her eBay account for added income.
    There are hubbers who made hubs about it. Just search for eBay and related hubs will just sprung before your very eyes.