Critique appreciated!

1. Chloe Jones profile image61
    Chloe Jonesposted 6 years ago

A big hello to everybody! smile

I have created another hub, which mainly focuses on some bad habits that influence our eye health.

Any suggestions? That would be really appreciated! Thank you!

Best regards,

Chloe smile

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Hi Chloe, and welcome to hubpages.

In this forum you can post a link to your hub. So here it is:

► Put all the text between "A lot of us ...dehydrate eyeballs" into one text capsule. This will make an adsense advert appear top right, in the most likely place to be clicked.
    ►Maybe break some of the text into more paragraphs. Otherwise people can easily get bored with blocks of text.

Otherwise, great hub. big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

The hub you asked for critiquing is below. You are allowed to post links here in the Extreme Hub Makeover Forum thread, just in case you didn't know.

You have a nice solid hub. Nicely written.

I am curious though....the opening to your hub, did you use two text capsules in the beginning to form your first two paragraphs.

I only ask, because by all accounts, your primary Google Adsense ad should be along side your opening paragraph and I noticed it is way further down on your hub.

That sort says it all, that you use two really short text capsules on your top section, which prevented Google from putting their ad along side it.

The only other thing that tells me is that you split of more of your following paragraphs into the same small text capsules as well, because Google was unable to put their ad above your picture capsule.

The best real estate for Google ads are at the top of your hub and after your second text capsule. Depending on hub text is in your first text capsule, Google will create more ad spaces between the first and second or the second and third.

If you notice, you have ads at the top of your hub and then after the two small text capsules you used in the beginning. But, by you doing that, you've eliminated the prime real estate spot, which is usually right next to the first text capsule.

Other than that, I found it a bit short, but appears to have a good amount of text. It might not hurt to add things like Amazon capsules for things that can help people with protecting their eyes. Sort of like accessories type things.

I hope that helped. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to clear up anything I've said, if needed.