jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (20 posts)

Hubberville- GOOGLE Adsense Earning Issues?

1. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Hubbers,

I posted a question on Google Adsense in reference to missing earnings.

Here is the reply I received....

If you are looking at the "since last payment" report on your Account Overview page, there is an error occurring in many publisher's data reports. You can look at "Payment History" choosing the All Time View, then look at your balance from last month. Then, check your "This Month" in your advanced reports page. Add the two amounts, and that should be the amount you have accumulated.

1. bayoulady profile image80
      bayouladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So are they talking about a glitch  or something new ?(Sorry ..I know it's a lame question...I'm old..humor me.... big_smile )

Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess they still have a problem. hmm

1. bayoulady profile image80
          bayouladyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh,okay.Thanks!

I have no clue when it will be fixed. That is one of the reasons I posted this thread to inform people that it might happen.

They said only some are experiencing this technical problem and not everyone.

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
              Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep, me too!  But my last month's total is accurate so it is apparently just a system glitch!  It did get my attention a few days ago, though!

Yes, my last month's total is accurate too. However, I didn't make threshold the month before that and that's apparently where the glitch is...it's not accurately adding that previous month's total as well. smile

Btw- I updated your "dollar" thread with more posts. smile

The only thing inaccurate on mine is the "since last payment" amount!  But no worries!

Thanks for the updates on the $ thread too!

Exactly the problem I was talking about. lol

You're welcome. It's interesting to see each new person get added. smile big_smile

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil, thanks!!

I am facing this issue but was too lazy to write to them, also hoping it won't affect my earnings!

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Is this a problem that would appear that they paid out whatever earnings you had accrued at the end of last month?

For the last two months, I have not reached threshold. So I should have an accumulated total being withheld, since last payment.

However, when I go to the main section for earnings on the day and switch it over to since last payment...the totals are inaccurate. That is apparently where the glitch is.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Yes.  There's a thread about it somewhere (from yesterday, I think).  There's a glitch in that "since last payment" thing.  Google said engineers are working on it and the fix will be "live" by Wednesday.  The "since last payment" earnings are (at least in mine and others) appearing higher than they should be.

4. mymagicview profile image56
    mymagicviewposted 6 years ago

I am experiencing this same problem.

5. ptosis profile image77
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Google adsense sent me a post card to enable payment.

I'm new hubber, (4 months), have less than 10K total views, (8000) and I wanted to try out hubpages versus associatedcontent to see which one had the better monthly income with 'residuals'.

I can't talk $$ - that's against the rules but I've reached threshold and it works out pretty much the same monthly $$ 'residuals' if ignore the upfront money for stories from associatedcontent.

Hubpages are more fun to do with the multimedia but if I think I can get upfront money just for writing then I go to associatedcontent.

Whether you do better here than at AC depends on how well you learn the ropes!  Upfronts of a few bucks are chump change compared to what a well designed hub can bring in if Adsense and Amazon are correctly utilized!  But you will find out if you have the ability to succeed here or not before long!  If not, stay with AC!  I am a AC member but never submit anything there anymore!

6. GarfieldGates profile image85
    GarfieldGatesposted 6 years ago

As of right now, all issues seem to have been resolved and my account is back to normal.

7. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Mine isn't. It's still screwed up. hmm

8. Jen's Solitude profile image86
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

Thanks for this thread Cagsil! I have discovered 3 different amounts, two indicate I have reached pay out but the one on the actual adsense page says I haven't. I guess I should go with the two out of three that indicate I have reached pay out.

Just figured my total in the manner you suggested and I am only 3.34 away from pay out. Thanks again, at least I have an accurate reading now. smile

9. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Mine has been fixed. smile

working