jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Difficulties on Adsense, Analytics and Amazon set ups.

1. lancedimetri profile image74
    lancedimetriposted 8 years ago

I've been in hubpages for almost 2 weeks now and still can't get impressions on Adsense when I have several page views. The affiliate setting says (for) Adsense "sign up" but I had my ID on it and it's "active".

Same thing is happening with Analytics and Amazon. Please help me, anyone???

2. premsingh profile image61
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

It may take 2 to 3 months in the begining. If status is active, it means it is working but none has clicked on a ad or ordered a product from Amazon after clicking amazon product. You have to wait for sometime.

1. lancedimetri profile image74
      lancedimetriposted 8 years ago in reply to this

premsingh,
      Thanks, I thought something is wrong or I did something wrong. Have to be patient?? I hope sooner touches that mouse...lol! smile

3. crashcromwell profile image79
    crashcromwellposted 8 years ago

This string answered one question I had, but I have another along a similar line. I just signed up for Google Analytics, and they have given me html code that needs to be included on each page I want to track. I can't figure out how to do that within hubpages, but I'm sure there is a way or they would not be a featured affiliate.

Jim Henry

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

You just copy and paste your ID under my account-affiliates. HP do the rest smile

1. crashcromwell profile image79
      crashcromwellposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Such a wealth of knowledge...Thanks Misha. I already did that, so I guess I'll wait to see HP do their thing.

Jim Henry

working