jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

adsense payout?

1. ambieca profile image81
    ambiecaposted 6 years ago

Once you reach the 10.00 for adsense and you put in your pin and everything, will you start earning money faster??  It has taken me almost a year just to reach 10.00.  I'm guessing Im just gonna have to start writing more often?

1. Ivorwen profile image82
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my experience, writing more,  backlinking and optimizing the articles keyword wise make the biggest difference in earnings. 

Just reaching $10, probably won't help speed things up.

2. 0
      Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thisisoli is right.  The more quality hubs your write the better.  The people who are making a good income from HubPages usually have a large collection of quality hubs that have been keyword optimized and that they have built backlinks for elsewhere.  Contrary to many of the get rich quick hubs, making money with HubPages requires consistent work.  Don't give up!

2. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

In my experience the speed you earn seems to increase after you have reached the first payout, by now you have a good grip on the techniques and should have written a large number of hubs..took me 8 months to reach £60, now things are escalating

1. Anna Marie Bowman profile image94
      Anna Marie Bowmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Richieb is right.  It took me almost 18 months to reach the $100 threshold for my first payment.  It took about 7 months to reach the second payment.  And, as of right now, I am almost halfway to my third payment.  Basically, when you write hubs, they slowly build traffic when you are new, but after you have been writing for a while, you have more hubs to earn from, higher standing with google, and better traffic.  The money does accumulate at a faster rate.

3. 0
    houseazposted 6 years ago

Don't forget to be active in the forums and generate your own traffic.  I've done a couple of product reviews that have ranked on the front page of Google which earned me most of my traffic and earnings.

Think about what you want to write about and then try to translate that into what someone might search for. Any more questions let me know!

1. ambieca profile image81
      ambiecaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks all for the good advice and encouragement, I will put it to good use.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Just keep writing and things will pick up!