jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Suggestion: add this

1. nikki1 profile image60
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

more communities to our share this section: delicious and redgage
    and etc.. please.

1. PierrePierre profile image60
      PierrePierreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, do you look for social bookmark? Digg, Xomba, reddit

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

i don't think that's a good idea, people from other place will hardly contribute anything for this community.

3. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

No... getting in bed with competitors is not a good idea.  Especially in the eyes of Google.  This might be deemed as blackhat methods of seo manipulation.

Google does not like colaborations like this - it isnt natural (Google wants to create a natural Internet environment composing of people giving content and sites the thumbs up, rather than manipulating seo via collaboration).  As most would know, therefore, Google is the Grandaddy of search engines where many others feed off of.  For Hubpages and Redgage to collaborate in any way, would not be a good business move.

Sorry sad

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

More distraction ?

I want my visitors to click on ads, affiliate links or product pages and not on share button. I'm gaining nothing from these social media widgets on hubpages. Jesus hub suggestion on kindle hub ? yuck sad I'm of opinion that reducing social media clutter could give more exposure for our sales funnel.

There is too much social media already here on hubpages. It just sucks up page space with more distraction.

Hate to correct you here Shaz but you're wrong here.

It displays ONLY hubpages content which is shared on FB. There is no penalty for using similar social network widgets on your blogs-which displays only your content.