jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Please Help Me To Evaluate My Performance

1. andycool profile image70
    andycoolposted 6 years ago

Hi fellow hubbers!

I'm new here and have lots of queries in mind. I've joined three days back and written four hubs. At this moment I'm having 94 clicks to the four articles. If someone tells me what kind of performance this is I'll will be able to evaluate myself.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply,
    andycool

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You mean page views rather than clicks dont you?

In answer to your question, it is a little early to evaluate the success of any of your hubpages.

It is search engine traffic that you need anyway, rather than internal traffic (although not completely invaluable).

I suggest installing Google Analytics, which will tell you where your traffic is coming from and how it found you.

andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks a lot for ur comment & advice!

2. ofmelancholy profile image73
      ofmelancholyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes too early to say something my perfromance 32 hubs 5 months 1700 views is considered low as a hint for you to evaluate your performance

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

May be right now your author score , comments from other hubbers and feedback will be a kind of indication for the moment.  You need to keep writing and may be put out a few hubs in extreme makeover to get real help!

Welcome to HP and best wishes!

2. andycool profile image70

Thank you so much  for your comment & advice! - andycool

3. andycool profile image70

Thank you for giving me the hint, I'll try to sort things out now! - andycool

2. SteveoMc profile image93
    SteveoMcposted 6 years ago

I think you pose a relevant and important question.  How do you know how your are doing without information regarding at least number of views?   It is perplexing.   I have hubs that get very little traffic and some that do fairly well.   I have no idea how this compares to others. 

94 views is not bad I think.   That is about 100 per week.  400 per month.  5000 per year.   If you keep writing and publish with the same number of views average, with 60 hubs, you will be in the 1000 per week views, 4000 per month, and around 50000 per year.  I guess that would not be too bad.

Thanks for your comment, now I've atleast some idea about page viewing.
      Thank you again!

working