jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

How Do I Cloak Affiliate Links On my Hubpages?

1. sunilmuse profile image60
    sunilmuseposted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I'd like to cloak my Amazon affiliate links on my hubpages.

What is the best way of doing this?

Many thanks.

Sunil.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image68
      WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Read this http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional really I think you can only use the amazon capsule for what your asking.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can use affiliate links in your Hubs, provided your Hub is original content and you keep it to two links per Hub.  There's no way to use cloaking software on HubPages.

2. lrohner profile image83
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

I haven't heard anyone talk about cloaking on here. I don't believe you can do it, though, since you can't use HTML code in your hubs.

3. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

What difference would it matter?

All Amazon affiliate codes are already embedded into Amazon product links.

1. luvpassion profile image61
      luvpassionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cags are you Okay? smile

There’s a reason why I ask...last night as I performed the ritual, I felt a great weight on my spirit. My Karma way out of balance. Normally this is only caused by things I may have done or said here in my real life, and so are easily corrected as I am not the persona I am in the virtual world.

But something was different this time. Since I’d stayed in most of the day with a head cold I could only assume it was something I’d written online.

I decided to delve deeper into the spiritual realm for an answer. (Something I rarely do) The spiritual realm has a flow...The needs and hungers of many not met, the waxing and waning of tides of thought and mind can cause breakdown of self-discipline. The spiritual realm is hard to navigate without much preperation. I know you don’t believe any of this, but hear me out.

I discovered the conversation we’d had about the virtual world and reality may have hurt you. I understand now why. I was only trying to make you angry for my own amusement and it wasn’t fair to you. Strange that the things I say to personas such as Mr. Knowles, Mr. Beelzedad, and others haven’t affected my Karmic Balance. They feed into the  field of morphic resonance differently then you and I now know why.

I’m very sorry.

(((Huge Hug)))big_smile

Teri

1. Cagsil profile image62
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Teri, sounds like your own guilt got the best of you. I wasn't mad nor did your words have any affect on me. But, thank you for your post. I see you felt compelled to inform me.

Also, thank you for the (((HUGE HUG))) too. smile

1. WoodsmensPost profile image68
          WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awww how cute ... Get a thread you 2 pffff

1. Cagsil profile image62
            Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey WoodsmensPost,

I didn't bring up the conversation, but thank you for the suggestion. She is an attractive lady, just a real wise-cracker. smile

working