jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (15 posts)

Finally Got an Author Score of 100!

1. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago

Woohoo!  My apologies for tooting my own horn here but I finally got an author score of 100!  It only took me 13 months and I know it won't last long but another goal has been reached.  I think getting more involved in the HubPages community is what pushed my score up the final few points.  I started getting more involved in the forums, answering questions and leaving more comments.  I also found getting more involved was a lot of fun.  Give it a try!

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! This is an achievement and it needs to be shouted out from the roof top while it lasts!  Awesome!!  smile  Happy for you  smile

2. lorlie6 profile image87
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Richard, that's fabulous!!  I've got an ongoing thing going with another Hubber-we are both flirting with that 100, from 96 to 99...You know?  It's a crazy tease, but at least you've done it!   Congratulations! smile  The forums can be fun and such a grand way to get to know other writers.

2. profile image0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Congrats Richard!Do keep us informed of your achievements.It's very inspiring. smile

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Good job! smile

4. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

great job there buddy.  i hope someday i can achieve such a feet.  congratulations!

5. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Congrats!  I know how good that makes you feel!

6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

It's been posted in the "Dollar Hubber" thread. wink big_smile

1. profile image0
      Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much!  I didn't even know there was a dollar hubber thread!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Richard, it's fairly new. Randy Godwin posted the thread on the basis that the only people who could or were allowed to post to the thread was those who reached 100 Mark.

However, he failed to remember that it is an open forum and just because you post to the forum thread....your score is still going to move up and down anyways. Therefore, it was not real proof.

I added the captured pictures, so as to provide actual evidence for hubbers. wink big_smile

1. profile image0
          Richard Stephenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, thanks again for doing so.  Adding the pictures is a great idea.  I hope I have the pleasure of returning the favor real soon.

7. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

well done to you- i'm stuck on 93

8. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

That is wonderful. Keep on keeping on. GO IN PEACE. SMILE.

9. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

congrats richard, it looks really nice on your avatar! good work. smile

10. ponx profile image88
    ponxposted 6 years ago

Congrats Richard!I am sure you must be feeling ecstatic.Great work!

working