jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon Affiliate

1. edmondpogi profile image34
    edmondpogiposted 6 years ago

how can i embedded or put up the html links of amazon products to my hubs??

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

welcome edmondpogi. Before you start amazon products display in your hub, you must sign in to amazon associates and get the id. Once you get the id fill up in the affilitates column of your hubpages.

Then you create the hub. Add the amazon capsules appearing right corner of unedited hubpages. If you have already published hub go to your account and click edit. adding capsules will appear at right corner. Once you add the capsule you click edit on that capsule.Choose the specific products or keywords depends on the hub topic. Then preview the products. And save.You can see the amazon products display now.

2. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

When you're editing the Amazon capsule the first thing you need to do is think whether you want to just search Amazon for products associated with your Hub.  Then you select how many products you want in the drop-down menu.  You also have the option to select to search "all" or a specific department (like "books" or "DVD's").  Then you type in your search term and see what you get.

OR, if you want to select specific items by going to Amazon yourself, looking up what products you want to add, and including their product code; you would select "choose specific products" and select how many you want to have in the drop-down menu.  Then you go to Amazon, find the product code, and copy and paste it into the space provided in the capsule on your Hub.

3. shazwellyn profile image86
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

You cant actually embed or use the html into the hub contents.  As others said, you can use the amazon capsules or, if you have developed an astores shop, just use the astores link as you would any other link.  But keep in mind the two link rule on your hubs to one site.  The amazon capsules are an exception to the two link rule.

Hope my two penneth is helpful smile