jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Adsense not showing up

1. 0
    Listerinoposted 6 years ago

I signed up for Adsense 2 days ago and I still can't see any google adds showing up on my hubpages. I have ebay and amazon going but google is nowhere. Kontera too for that matter. I'm a bit lost can anyone help?

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You signed up, but were you approved?

2. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok a few things:

►Did you apply for adsense or get approved? You won't get an account till you've actually been approved by adsense.
      ►Until you're approved and link your adsense account in the affiliates section (http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate), all adverts shown on your hubs will give 100% of revenue to the hubpages owners.
      ►Try with a different browser or check your settings, as suggested by WE, below.
      ►I'd recommend not using Kontera to start with. It can detract from your adsense clicks. Also, most people who make money from it are getting approximately 100,000 views per month. Less views than that will earn you only pennies. Adsense is the best one to start with.
      ►Ebay - do you own your own website? Otherwise there is no way to be an ebay affiliate. As mentioned above, unless you are approved and set up with ebay affiliates, 100% of clicks will be revenue for the hubpages site.

3. 0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you allow hubpages to access your adsense account? You will get page impression from hubpages only if you allow them.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I checked, and Adsense advertisements are displayed on your hubs. Must be your browser/internet settings.

3. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 6 years ago

maybe you have javascript turned off

4. 0
    Listerinoposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone and yes I was approved for google so maybe it's just that I'm using firefox as my browser that I can't see them. I'll remove Kontera and also I was declined for Ebay like most new hubpage users so I guess there's no point displaying ebay adds now.
    Much appreciated guys.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You may have an ad-blocker installed in your browser, which would - well - block the ads.

2. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you have an ad blocker active it may prevent Google Adsense ads from appearing.