jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Where is Missi Darnell?

1. DjBryle profile image86
    DjBryleposted 6 years ago

I have read this comment from one of her hubs:

RIP Missi. You are truly missed by a lot of people. Even people that have only met you. For instance, me! I've only met you a few times and you are one of the sweetest, nicest, most thoughtful... (and the list just keeps going) people I know. You were a strong person taking care of your 5 children with your husbands passing. I hate thinking of where your now 4 children will be without their parents and a lost sibbling. Watch over them. They need guidance right now. I love you Missi and you will NEVER be forgotten

This is the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/Newly-Widowed-The-Second-Month

Did she pass away too? I am just concerned because I am really a big fan of hers and I find her so heart warming and friendly. She's been so nice to me. Any info from you guys? Thanks so much!

1. 60
      Frostedhappinessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi there,

For those of you that are wondering about Missi, she and her 9 year old daughter passed away August 30, 2010. Missi was walking with family members to the near by AMPM in our town when they were both struck by a car. The four remaining children are in good hands. Missi was a talented writer and a loving mother; and her spirit lives on in the hearts she touched.
      There is a story about this at ABC7.com

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

ohh, that's a sad post. I haven't heard from her or seen any new hubs.. sad

her last activity here was 4 weeks ago, and the above post was 12 days ago..

1. DjBryle profile image86
      DjBryleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yup, I noticed that and it worries me. I wish someone would clarify things... I really love her hubs and her friendship is priceless... 
      Thanks RebekahELLE. tc

3. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Wow that is sooooo sad....

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

..that is very sad...i wasn't familiar with her writing...i recall someone posting not long ago, a thread about raising money for her I think...they just logged on for that reason and i think that it was ignored and some may have thought it was spam or whatever.

5. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti … id=7659250

Here is a link to the story at ABC7.

It was a family member that posted a recent thread raising money and I was skeptical.  I have corresponded with her via email since then and expressed my condolences.

6. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

They should write a hub under her account or maybe have someone else here do it that has been here awhile. I know when I had my dieing grandaughter they did it for me....