jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

I'm so nervous...

1. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

My granddaughter, Brionna Levines benefit is tonight and they want me to say a speech... omg

2. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

after everything you have been through, you will be fine and i pray that God will give you the strength to do it

you, your daughter and grand daughter are often in my thoughts and prayers

3. Spacey Gracey profile image74
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Very best of luck to you. You are a strong confident person - even if you don't believe it, just keep saying it to yourself.

4. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

Take deep breaths, you'll be fine.

5. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Since I'm just seeing this 7 hrs after its posting, I suspect you're at the benefit now.  I can think of nothing warmer than a crowd of people hearing a mother and grandmother pour out her heart about the love she has for her daughter and Brionna.  I'm sure you did fine.  You're in my thoughts.

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I hope all is well. I think of you often.

7. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

I wished I saw this but then again it was like early morning here when it was posted. Hope kmackey updates this post when she gets back.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Same here.  I hope it went well last night.  I've been keeping an eye for any updates and wondering how things have been going.

8. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

big breadth- don't look at anyone in particular but pick out something to focus on, the rest is history, as they say.

9. A la carte profile image60
    A la carteposted 6 years ago

Good Luck smile

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

It has been said by a great many people that the biggest fear they have is speaking in front of a crowd.

One way to help and ease the discomfort is to imagine everyone naked. I just want to say for the record that I am going to cause great harm to the person whom suggested that, as I did imagine that and its hard to recover from spitting drink and laughing for a solid three minutes just before a speech.

kmackey32 you will be fine, bit of a shame as you will most likely read this particular post many hours after the fact.

Really hope your gran child is doing extremely well.

Best wishes.

11. cindyvine profile image85
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

How did it go and how is the baby?

12. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

Hope all went well Kmackey. Im sure you did a GREAT job.

13. A la carte profile image60
    A la carteposted 6 years ago

Would love to hear how things went.

14. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I just checked the link KMackey had posted in one of her hubs about the benefit and it shows the benefit was a huge success last night and they raised $1060.10 according to Mike Passmore, the coordinator for the event.