jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Can Hubber score be lower than Hub karma?

1. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

I know that hubber score and hub karma is related but is there any chance that hubber score will fall below the hub karma?

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hub karma has a very little effect on hubber/hub score and there are every chance that your hubber score is lower than your hubkarma

1. sofs profile image87
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes,  Hub karma has a very little effect on author score and at the moment I have a higher Hub karma than Author score.  Hub karma just shows how much you link to other hubs...and thats about it!

1. 0
          TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply. I got it now, hubber score shall be less than hub karma.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Hubber score be lower than Hub karma.like my hubscore is 76 while Hub karma score is 86.Hub karma score depends mainly on how many pages you links to your page

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Your hub karma depends on how often you link to other people's pages/hubs.

Your hubberscore/authorscore is a collective of everything you do on HubPages.

Therefore, your hub karma can be much lower than your hubberscore/authorscore and vice-versa.

3. LakeShow T profile image79
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

I may be a newbie here but I have had both my author score and HubKarma skyrocket at the same time over the last week, especially when a few other kind hubbers linked to my hub. That makes me believe that the HubKarma does have at least some kind of effect/correlation on a hubber's author score. I could be wrong, but that is merely my observation of what has happened to me.

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is a slight correlation between hubkarma and author score, that is official. In your case, more likely your author score and hubkarma are just in the process of settling in.

For your information, hubkarma does not reflect others linking to you, but you linking to others and cross-linking your own hubs.

working