jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Use Xomba and Hubpages together. The combo is NICE.

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Xomba gives 50/50 Adsense impressions and has pretty good page rank, so I like to use them for two things.

#1: Making backlinks to your hubs. Even though the links turn "nofollow", Xomba pages tend to get onto Google fairly easily for some reason. So just the fact of having your hub getting clicks off of the Xomba page helps.

#2: Extra ad impressions. You get 50/50 Adsense splits, so if you're linking resources off of your hubs, make a Xomba bookmark of that resource and then link to the Xomba bookmark on your Hubpages.

1. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Xomba is no follow, which means that while you still get traffic, you might be better of posting where you can get a valid backlink and the traffic.

1. Research Analyst profile image78
        Research Analystposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh that's interesting!

2. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
        Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try it backwards. Build off of your higher traffic hubs by linking other resouces through Xomba. Free extra Adsense hits for you.

1. thisisoli profile image63
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My high traffic hubs are targetted towards sales, so i would lose hundreds of dollars a month if I sent my sales traffic to an adsense targetted website!

2. PierrePierre profile image61
    PierrePierreposted 6 years ago

Thanks  Evan! Xomba is a good site to submit hubs.

3. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

It produces lots of controvacy on Hubpages for its no follow, but I like xomba.

1. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Me too. I don't use it for backlinks, just to either link to other sites and articles or build off of my hubs that already get traffic. I've only used it for a week and it's already giving me about 400 extra Adsense impressions per day.

4. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

working