jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Critiques please!

1. zatchj62 profile image61
    zatchj62posted 6 years ago

Hello chaps.  I joined HugPages 8 months ago.  I started writing down a few thoughts on sports topics.  I had written 12 Hubs before I drifted off into my busy world and I recently published my first hub in almost 8 months.  I would like some constructive criticism on my two best and newest hubs.  Before I published these two I realized mine were very short without much depth.  I decided to change my style and I have gotten good comments about them since.  Profile:  http://hubpages.com/profile/zatchj62

The two I would like all of you to read and get back to me on are "NFL Preview-Week 2"  and "Aaron Rodgers, Charles Woodson...and the Offseason".  You may read the others if you like but I'm not fond of those so I could care less about comments, no offense.

2. zatchj62 profile image61

Almost completely off on this Hub but I enjoyed writing and reading it:

3. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I read your week two preview.  It seems fine to me.  The writing is fine, although I think you could get rid of the places where you seem to making excuses for why you are only picking four teams.  I think it weakens your credibility to apologize for that, where just giving your four picks would be one of those "it is what it is" without the explanations.  It's not a big deal, but if you are the football authority, do what you want.  Why make excuses?

A few pics would be nice too, but I'm not sure that's possible with NFL copyright etc.

4. zatchj62 profile image61

Done and done my friend.  Any more people wanna give some input?

5. zatchj62 profile image61

Come on guys no input?

6. saleheensblog profile image62
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

You have used only 4 keywords but you can add more of those and more effectively also.

here are some resources you can use.

https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/ … earch.none