jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

Hi! I am starving!

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I need some comments or I will die!

1. profile image0
      AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here is some food for you to eat and digest. You are love you are peace you are free this is who you are. Thank you. Go in peace.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol THANKYOU!!!
        I meant comments on my new hubs!
        I wrote 3 today---haven't gotten any in a while sad !!

but Thankyou!!

2. alternate poet profile image78
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I notice that many of your hubs are religious material.  You would think that with the interest both ways in these forums that many of the posters would visit.  Being on the 'other' side may bias my opinion but I beleive that most of the religious 'posters' are totally self absorbed with their own thing, many of them do not even have hubs. 

What many people do is to trawl the forums making sycophantic comments about other peoples hubs in the hope that they will return the favour, also dropping in randomly to make some bland comment like "how are you today" often causes a return favour by them looking at a hub.

Otherwise you could be satisfied, like me, with not getting comments that you don't need, treasuring those few that do matter, and looking more at how many visitors you get from outside hubs which is what really matters.

Good luck with it.  By the way if you read someones hub and leave a comment it is kinda hub manners for them to return the favour. 

Peace, love and an unlimited supply of jellybabies !

yes, you would think some people, christians would post on mine. though some have very unique opinions!

3. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

aw don't be sad.  comments will come.  you should try participating in a lot of the hubmob topics.  that's a great way to not only generate traffic, but you'll also get a lot of comments too.  believe me, some of the worst hubs i ever written here got a lot of comments from the hubmob exposure, than the ones that i actually did a great job on without the hubmob.

smile

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

~schoolgirlforreal you may be penalized by the HP team for requesting for comments in your hubs. Don't do it. Its a bad practice. If you want to get suggestion you can use extreme hub makeover forum for constructive criticism where you can post some of your hub links and ask for suggestions.

~Be patient. Your recent hubs are sales hub. Usually people don't comment much in these hubs. But still you get some feedback as they get aged.

~Don't die. We don't have a graveyard here in the forum. lol

1. alternate poet profile image78
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No penalty for begging for comments - it is promoting your own hub that is against the rules.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh i see, other day someone was told not to ask for feedback in forum so i thought it a TOS violation.

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image75

thankyou sale heen

3. Lily Rose profile image83
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Word of advice: write quality hubs and the comments will come; don't go begging for comments because it's a turn-off to many.

OKayyyyyyyyyyyyy

4. mrtahiki profile image61
    mrtahikiposted 6 years ago

pray buddha and dreams come true my friend USA!!!

working