jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have questions about writing hubs for Amazon products?

1. 60
    MyPostingIDposted 6 years ago

Hello all...

At the urging of several hubbers in other threads, I've begun working on a hub that provides insight into how I write my Amazon hubs (on another account of course).

For those who have not interacted with me in other threads, please see my profile for some information about me.

I can't provide a link to the hub here for two reasons:

1.  It's not written yet
    2.  I'm not allowed to promote my hubs here

However, I do hope that soliciting feedback from the community here regarding what you'd like to see in such a hub is OK.

I plan to include advice on things like:

Product selection
    Keyword use
    SEO (onpage and offpage)
    Other "Stuff"

If you have a specific question (or questions) about earning with Amazon through hubpages, post it here and I'll do what I can to include an answer within the hub.

Although I'm not promoting anything here, if this is a violation of TOS, please delete this thread.

1. Norah Casey profile image79
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are soliciting feedback from hubbers to use to create a hub. That would be self-promotion.

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

This thread should be fine, and I am looking forward to seeing the Hubs!

I would definitely include a bit about module layout, it is a pretty big factor in determining conversion rates in my experience.

3. 60
    MyPostingIDposted 6 years ago

I agree.   That will be a topic.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I know you have been here a while so you probably know this, but when the hub is up, you can place it in the extreme hub makeover section and put the title in as something which will catch the eye of the successful marketers on here, jsuust incase they have any additions/criticisms which could help.

5. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I would like to know what your feelings are with regards to cross-promotion.

If you are trying to sell an iPod, then is it worth trying to sell iPod headphones on the same page - as an example?

My personal instinct says no. The reason being that Amazon does not opens in the same window/tab when somebody clicks through, which means that the reader is then lost to your page forever?

Taking them to a page selling a pair of headphones is redundant when they forget that they were thinking of buying an iPod?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If somebody is searching on buying an ipod then I doubt they would forget it over a pair of headphones, however they might easily decide to buy both, rather than just the standard iPod.

Closed to reply