jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How Do I Embed Amazon Product Links and Images Inside My Hub?

1. preciola profile image59
    preciolaposted 6 years ago

Please i need help on this!I really want to add and embed product links and images into my hubs but i don't know how to do it.

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Go to my account page then go to affiliate setting and then fill Amazon Affiliate Code and then apply changes.

then go to any hub of yours edit hub and add amazon capsule in it add capsule title and choose keywords for products or you can also displayed your specified products

2. shazwellyn profile image83
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you already been accepted for affiliate Preciola?  If you have, you will see an Amazon capsule after you have 'start a new hub'.  Can you see the icons at the top of the hub and the side?  Just click on that and open.  You will see options to either add products by searching with keywords or you can manually copy and paste the url link directly from Amazon.com.  Once you have done this, you can save.  If there is a picture available, this will automatically show up with the product description.

I hope that made sense smile

p.s. welcome to hubpages!

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Add you amazon tracking code to your affiliate settings under my account, when you make a hub then you need to insert amazon modules to display Amazon ads.