jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Im about to start the 30 days, 30 hubs challenge....

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image59
    WorldCup~2010posted 6 years ago

Im going to be tackling this challenge to 1) increase my daily views and 2) to further my knowledge about Hubpages. I am creating a rough draft of what I will be writing about to make it easier on me and I have run out of topics. Any suggestions on what I should write about?

1. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have fun smile

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Note the day when you take the challenge and drop a message in forum and don't try to write more than 5-6 hubs in a days jut focus on write good content hubs not focus on no of hubs published

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Congrats! You'll learn a lot during the challenge.

I have participated in 7 or 8 of them and each one of them proved to be very beneficial in terms of pageview growth, revenue and incredible knowledge about myself and what works and doesn't.

My suggestion is to remain alert. Ideas will pop into your head when you remain open to them.  I usually spend time brainstorming ideas, researching keywords, and then starting the hubs.  Then, I come back to them at a later time.  Having a group already started allows me to always have something I can work on no matter how I feel.  Some days I feel like writing about one topic more than others. 

If you run out of ideas, try the answers section or even looking at 10 pages or so of the top hubs.  Not so that you can copy their ideas, but you may think of a related item.

Good luck!

3. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 6 years ago

Go Yankee's! Love the new stadium but anyway...good luck! I have never attempted the 30 day challenge. Maybe one day but with work and school that's challenge enough right now. Just write about what interests you and things that you know well or want to learn through research. It's best to know a topic for the most part since you'll need to crank them out fast. The less you have to research the better. Not saying don't research but if you know a topic well you won't have to research as much. It'll come easier that's for sure. Best of luck!

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! (just in case it wasn't said before) smile

Good luck!

*hint- pick a variety of topics like about 5-10 topics and write hubs on them in varying degrees. One topics always leads to another related topic. wink

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image59
      WorldCup~2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I have been brain storming for a little bit now and have 3 solid topics I can branch out to write more specific hubs on the topic. But, I am having trouble finding other topics to write about sad

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages. are you worrying for topics to write? Go to gogole keyword tool with the base KW that give you more keywords that you can write.

6. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

best of luck with it, I would suggest you to visit the Answer section frequently during the challenge as sometimes the questions generate new ideas. When you find nothing to write you can try sales hub. Just my thoughts, mind it I am neither experienced with the challenge nor an expert hubber.