jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Does my hotmail account effect my Adsense application?

1. Tom_Radford profile image60
    Tom_Radfordposted 6 years ago

I'm still waiting for my Adsense account. Been close to a month now. I'm from the UK and don't see any reason why I should be penalised. I have a gmail account but I've applied for Adsense via my hotmail as I use that much more ... i don't really like the layout of Gmail to be honest. Anyway... does anyone know if using hotmail will in some way hamper my application?

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No your hotmail account doesn't  effect my Adsense application.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

It won't. My adsense is with a hotmail account.

Maybe try logging in - maybe you missed the email or it got deleted somehow.

1. Tom_Radford profile image60
      Tom_Radfordposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the super fast reply WryLit. Yeah, I've tried logging on a few times but it says my account is under review. I've read so many different articles about this my head is spinning... everyone seems to have different ideas. I expect that the world and his wife are trying to get adsense accounts at the moment so it's most likely a holdup. I don't want to re-apply as I've heard that can mess things up even more. ho hum...

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Publish an article or two on another site and then ReApply.
    Go to Snipsy.. as they have a better share ratio and you can merely link to your HP works...
    Lood Guck hmm

4. jasenpages profile image61
    jasenpagesposted 6 years ago

No, it won't affect it, just be patient, in the meantime you should just keep publishing hubs.