jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Technical question - source of visits.

1. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Here's my question.

If I have hub (A) that has an RSS feed that features hub (B), and someone clicks through to hub (B), what will the stats say is the source of the click? Will it be Hubpages or will it be the original referring site (such as google.)?

I *think* it's hubpages but I just want to make sure. Thanks!

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

cannot say exact the source is hubpages it can be in others option

2. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Taking a walk down the darkside?

That's how we increase ezine article views. If the rss is clicked on an aggregator or another site, the referral is from that aggregator or site.

Trouble is though, if its done more then once, then it creates problems, such as getting your E account disabled. But, there is a way around that.

I think your meaning though, if the rss feed is on Hub A. I am going to go with Hubpages will get the referral. Interesting question though, I look forward to the answers.

3. ftclick profile image58
    ftclickposted 6 years ago

it most likely will be from a hubpage feed. remember, Google analytics is not all that reliable, use AWSTATS, ClickTracks or server logs. http://www.seomoz.org/blog/how-reliable … -analytics

The thing is how will you match up your top performing Adsense ads if it is not linked to analytics?