jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Any questions to ask an expert Amazon hubber

1. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

If you could ask a Hubber experienced in writing Amazon hubs what would those questions be?

This hubber is not me so I assume this is not self-promotion. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. But perhaps someone who has 100+ Amazon hubs, and a separate posting ID may be kind enough to do so..... if only they knew what we would like answered.

So I would like to know how many products to put in a capsule? Is it better to stick to one, or put a whole lot in?

I think Thisisoli would be quite interested to know about the merits of cross-promotion or related products.

Anyone else got a question?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

heh I already knwo a lot about that, spent a long time trying differnt module types, and maintiain different styles of advertising platform to keep an eye on how they perform agaisnt others during different seasons tongue

2. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

I was picking up from a previous thread.

But if you want to tell me all about it instead of the other hubber go ahead - I need all the advice I can get.

1. Norah Casey profile image81
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The previous thread was closed by me at the request of other community members. If you need help on writing Amazon hubs from an individual, please contact the author you seek advice from via email.

Closed to reply