jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Cartoons in Animal Sections

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

So, lately I've been seeing loads of cartoons in the animal sections. The cartoon will be a drawing of an animal, but it's more of a cartoon type feel with the description being a humor type description.

Is this something that should really be in the jokes section not the animals sections?

1. 0
      Uma07posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess its human nature.If they don't anything funny about themselves they target the poor things. sad

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Wouldn't it be better if you flagged those Hubs as miscategorized for admin, so that they know more clearly what you mean?

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

The first thing that I did was flag them, and have been doing so periodically, but the cartoons continue to be publish, and I swear they all remain, which is why I was asking here.

Well, I can't tell if they remain or not because there are tons of them, and I can't ever remember which ones I have flagged.

Flagging them was the first and obvious choice. I wouldn't have come here unless I wasn't sure if they really were supposed to be there, or maybe I just have to flag every single one.