jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Modify an Amazon search

1. Spacey Gracey profile image76
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

Is there anyway of modifying an Amazon.com search?

Basically I want to do one search for Jumperoo or Exersaucer - so I get a page of results that is a mixture of the two, rather than two separate searches.

And now don't run of and write a hub about Jumperoo's or Exersaucers or I'll track you down and break your knee caps...... or I will quietly sulk and eat lots of chocolate.

1. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

We have no rights and permissions  to modify amazon search.

1. WryLilt profile image86
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ankigarg please stop posting answers which show you have no understanding of the question or the answer.

Spacey Gracey was enquiring how to change the search keywords in the amazon capsule.

Sorry, but I've got no idea on that one sad

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
          PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile smile

2. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 6 years ago

Can't you just put the keywords in the same box? Or else search the site ourself and put the numbers in the other box?

3. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I dont know if this helps, but I would probably open two tabs both to Amazon.com.  It will be there that I would search individual keywords and place the url from individual products that I want to use in my Amazon capsule. 

Either that, or create an Amazon astore specifically for those product keywords and insert a link to the main part of the hub.  You are allowed two links per hub to same sites and this could be the astore - remember not to add astores across all hubs because you can get penalised for this.

If you want to know how to create an amazon astore, you are welcome to check out my hub on this (see profile).  I also know that Sunforged has a good hub on this too - so you have a choice!

Good luck!

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Shaz- do you get much from using the aStore? I have tried on a couple Hubs but never had any results?.