jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Joining but wondering..

1. 0
    Listerinoposted 6 years ago

I'm going to join starting from tomorrow (it's too late to write tonight). My question is do you have to post something every day or can you take the weekends off if that is your choice?

1. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can submit anytime you wish within 30 days

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...you're supposed to be available 24 hours a day, no weekends off either....

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can spend whatever time you want to...

3. 0

ok well I will do my best to post every day. Weekends are difficult but there's always at night I guess.
    Thanks for your reply

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

It's 30 hubs in 30 days.  You can publish one a day, you can publish 15 in one day and take 2 weeks off, you can publish all 30 on the 30th day.  It's entirely up to you.  It's a personal challenge.  Do what works for you.

Good luck!

5. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

OY, is my face red!  I didn't even see the category that this topic is in!  My apologies, Listerino and SOH.  I really didn't see what you all were talking about.

{Gulps....., shuffles out of the room...., will probably delete earlier post.....}

6. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

Write whenever you want to. Like KCC said, if you write 5 a day, that is your choice.

On average, I try to do my writing during the week, so that I have weekends off. Now, that doesn't meant that I don't write on weekends when I feel the need, just means I try not to.

7. 0

thanks very much for the help. Looks like I can write during the week and keep my weekends free. Makes it a lot less stressful for me smile

8. Bloghead profile image60
    Blogheadposted 6 years ago

Tackle topics that you are comfortable with or you are gonna get overwhelmed by all the jargons which only makes writing less enjoyable. More haste less speed so take your time and build your momentum.

9. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

My first hub challenge I wrote 30 hubs in 13 days.

My third hub challenge, I wrote 7 of the 30 on the last day.

10. 0

I have another question if anyone can help me out. I am wondering how the whole URL trackers works. I'm still trying to get my head around it.
    I have put a few links to other hub pages in some of my hubs using my tracker but I'm not sure how it all works. Is anyone able to explain? I want to make sure I'm utilising this tool. I'm still getting used to RSS feeds and SEO's and all that lol.