jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Commenting on Blog Posts for Backlinks

1. CollegePrepU profile image61
    CollegePrepUposted 6 years ago

Hello all!

In an effort to further expand the backlinks to my hubs, I've decided to explore the blog commenting option since it seems to be a much more quality backlink as opposed to just bookmarking a hub at 52 different sites.

I'm not even sure how to word this, but does anyone have any tips for finding decent PR, niche specific blog sites that allow comments w/backlinks to hubs?

Thanks in advance!

1. Csanad profile image53
      Csanadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try Google Blog Search. It only display blogs in the results (no sites, forums, etc.)

The URL is:

2. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Comment Kahuna software is supposed to be good.  However, Google threaten that they will downgrade your online reputation and hubpages doesnt like automation commenting.  I remember that they would consider a ban for this and I think it also goes against tos for adsense (I think??!)  Anyway self serving automation might lead to trouble.  Having said that, this software is used a lot from a few here at Hubpages.  I dont - I may add - and I havent heard of others getting their fingers burned, so to speak.

3. CollegePrepU profile image61
    CollegePrepUposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the info!

I wasn't really looking for any type of automated service as I too find that to be "cheating the system" and prefer to enter comments manually...for better quality.

I was more looking for a way to find good blog sites that are niche related that I could comment in with a backlink to a hub...or other website etc...
    ...without using any type of automated help. wink