jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

confused and frustrated

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

1. my author score is not going above 79.Its always fluctuating from 75-79. I do comment, read almost all the hubs of whom I follow, vote............My traffic is raising everyday and my average hub score is 70. Some of my hubs ranks good,some of those are even in the first page for good keywords like "prevent deafness", "meaning of rose colors and numbers". So why my author score raise further?

2. Asian writers need 6 month to get adsense approved. If so why google say me that I have unacceptable site content rather than saying i have to wait 6 month?

Can you please help me getting out of these frustration or guide me to get these problems solved?

1. 0
      klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm so sorry saleheen. I hope you find out what can be done to fix this. Whatever you need, I'm here. smile

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you, but i don't know what really I need.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Re. 1: Slow down. There is a reward for being active, not for being hyperactive.

Re. 2: Move on. Numerous hubbers have reported they got the same explanation as you; that is just the way it is - the 6 months waiting period is a fact.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

When you sign up for AdSense, part of that agreement includes statements saying you have read their terms of service, understand them, acccept them and agree to abide by them as part of your application for their service.  Actually reading the TOS is very useful and tells you right off the bat which areas require that you have an account in good standing for six months before they will consider the application.

From AdSense's point of view, since you have told them you have read/understand/accept their TOS, then telling you your site content is unacceptable makes perfect sense and isn't confusing.

4. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

okk, great relief for me. thank you website examiner and relache

5. John Holden profile image59
    John Holdenposted 6 years ago

Saleheen, stop stressing. Folk won't stay away from your hubs because of your hub score, most won't even know what it means.

You can't do anything about adwords. Why not turn it into an opportunity, investigate other ways of drawing a bit of money.
    OK, I've only been here five minutes but I've already found a few solid opportunities that tie in with my interests that don't involve Amazon.com, ebay.com and adwords and whatever the other one is called. They are all solid and if not household words, well known amongst my  targets.

You never know, when you've had a good look at the opportunities you might just write that hub that bumps your score right up.

6. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

its best not to even worry about it, as that hubscore doesn't affect your traffic nor does it have any impact on how much you make on here.  if anything, that number is irrelevant, as it's not even a good indicator on how well of a writer you are. i had a friend on here once named crazdwriter, and she used to worry about her hubscore too.  however, once she stopped worrying about it, and just focused on writing things she loved, then it wasn't long until she got a hubscore of a 100.  so you shouldn't give up.  just because your at 79 now, it doesn't mean you won't be higher tommorrow.