jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Stuck at 90 hubscore!

1. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Remember - other than making outgoing links dofollow, score has no influence on anything.

However I think the problem may be all the hub posting. Since an average of your hub scores helps to build your authorscore, a few new hubs can often 'dent' your author score until they start to even out in their own scores.

However, I don't think anyone truly knows how the scores work! It will come...

2. anonimuzz profile image85
    anonimuzzposted 6 years ago

Yes, I agree it's irrelevant. But I understand people getting competitive over it. It's a matter of standing out and possibly getting more view, which makes more money.

3. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm confused as to why that got deleted?

1. tthudium profile image59
      tthudiumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh... sorry I meant to put stuck at 90 author score instead of 90 hubscore... I thought that deleting it would get rid of all the post that followed after it. I guess not...

4. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

Be thankful to be stuck at 90 - I have only flirted momentarily with 90 - I thought that was the glass ceiling.

Crazedwriter had written once she gave up the "score", she hit 100 - so just keep up the good work - it is building and you are moving in the right direction....besides I am jealous - you are over the glass threshold!  Congrats!

5. JayDeck profile image74
    JayDeckposted 6 years ago

I have been to 97, but I honestly have no idea how it happened.

6. Csjun89 profile image74
    Csjun89posted 6 years ago

Try to get more traffic to your hubs, I see my hubscore rising a bit when there's some surges of traffic