jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Your one of three Judges for Americas idol and,

1. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Simon has a contract that guarantees him the next judging seat, rather first.

He has given you the task of choosing the third judge, who would be?

And is it called Americas idol?  Too late if not, and it's my game, so that's the name........

I confess I would hire anath, she is pen to creative presentations

my second choice would be Benicio del toro

I mean please, how awful sitting beside him all those long hours, I bet we play footsies by 3rd audition *sigh*  So my reason for picking him is he is smoking hot and with one smile may just put Simon in his place

make no mistake all the above goes to Anath too

who would you sit beside judging?

2. 0

oh fine, ignore my thread, your loss, you could be sitting all that time beside anyone you want and nothing?

fine.   lol

3. 0

I'm off to write-maybe a hub on Benicio!  tongue

4. Joe Badtoe profile image62
    Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago

Maybe such a program doesn't appeal to the audience you've directed the topic at?

Speaking for myself I think programs like american idol and X factor should be buried in a capsule and sunk in the deepest part of the ocean.

Then we just might save the human race from returning to the stone age.

Simon Cowell could be singularly responsible for killing live music. He's as false as half the acts on the shows.

So in answer to your question; I would suggest some kind of slow release virus should be a co judge. A virus that seeps into the skin of the other judges and places them in a permanent vegetative state. Then they'll be on the same intellectual level as the contestants.