jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

1. 0
    katt38posted 6 years ago

how  do i get followers  on my  profile,,ive  tried every thing

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tried everything... except for publishing a hub or getting involved in discussion in the forum.

1. saleheensblog profile image59
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. shazwellyn profile image83
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glen... you are such a comedian! big_smile

3. waynet profile image48
        waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol smile

Welcome Katt38....with a smile like that I'm sure you'll go far on this site....now write something as a hub page or two!

2. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have two hubs on the topic " how to get more follower in hubpages" and "hubhopping a great tool for getting more traffic, new ideas and follower" that could help you.

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

everything in 2 days katt?  Give it some time.  And big welcome by the way.  A good mark is a dozen hubs, if they are good, then you build them, they will come.  Followers are not a priority right now, writing is. 
    Look forward to tour hubs
    Best of luck!

Again, welcome smile

1. 0
      katt38posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank  you

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

To answer your question...you've already taken a good step in the right direction. Participation in the forums is a good way to let people get to know you.

Secondly, you can spend some time reading hubs that interest you and following those whose writing does interest you. Leaving comments on people's hubs has a good chance of getting people to look at your profile.

Hopefully you have written out a nice profile about yourself or why you're on HubPages, so people can find out if your interesting enough to read.

I hope that helped. smile Do try and enjoy yourself while here. smile

4. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

Stop trying.  Just participate in the community (posting in the forums, leaving thoughtful comments on others' hubs), and write good hubs yourself!  The followers will come!

5. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

Hey there, welcome to HP. smile  Pretty much the advice you have here is the advice I would give. Its a big site and its hard to see every new person. Postin gcomemtns adn in the forum makes you more visable.

Your candle holder looks really cool! I would say maybe explain in greater detail the parts used, where to find them, and maybe put pictures of the steps, to make your hub a bit longer. Keep making hubs, people will see them. It takes longer than two days, dont panic or take it personaly. Look around, relax, learn and enjoy!!

6. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I’ll be your first follower. You have 2 weeks to write your first hub… smile

7. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Did you want more followers or more traffic?

8. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Just enjoy yourself here.  Read what you want to read - dont force feed yourself - leave comments if you want to.  Get to know the community and be genuine smile