jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Constructive criticism required by new hubber.

1. marithian profile image60
    marithianposted 6 years ago

I have only recently joined hub pages.   Please be aware I have no experience with the internet what so ever.  I would appreciate any feedback with regards to the following hubs.

Criticism is a gift!

Thank you all, in anticipation

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

However, if you're wondering why it took over an 1 hour and 30 minutes for someone to respond to your post in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum...it would be because you used "trackers" in your hubs links.

It is offensive, rude and no warranted. It's an honor to have advice and a professional courtesy of Hub Writers to review hubs.

Just thought you should know. wink

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

3. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, first off it appears you're really new and haven't read anything about HubPages to begin with.

The hub above:

(a) Is it a song or poem? Your keyword/tag on the side says it is a poem.
    (b) Categorization of your hub is paramount to it's success and this hub is categorized incorrectly.
    (c) Inside the hub you have "Chorus" which is deceptive to your reader if it is a poem.
    (d) Since it miscategorized, it should also be substandard since it's not long enough of material to fit into any other category outside of poems/poetry.
    (e) There are not enough keywords/tags - average is between 9-15 phrases/keywords/tags for a normal hub. More if longer.

Hub Review:

(a) You need to use more text capsules. This hub is one straight line of reading. No I didn't read, because "marketing" is subjective and meaningless to other people. You've picked a touch topic to write about in an area where you're up against stiff competition marketplace. But, to each his own.

(b) Adding pictures, news capsules, related link capsules and even videos can help your hub.

I hope that helped.

4. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I believe that you may have spelt 'dying' incorrectly.