jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (13 posts)

Amazon orders

1. warchild75 profile image44
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

I have had someone order something through my amazon ads,how do i find out what hub it was through or can i not do that.?

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can't do it unless you created and used a separate tracker. Amazon let's you create different codes, kind of like how HP lets you create different trackers.

1. warchild75 profile image44
        warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Right gotcha,is that hard to do,i managed to set up google analytic on several of my hubs is it the same kind of thing.plus is there any hubs that help you learn how to maximise your amazon sales?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
          PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

How long does it take for an item to be shipped and for us to see our earnings?

1. blondepoet profile image79
            blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For me in Australia it has to reach AU$100 first.

1. WryLilt profile image88
              WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Paula, blondepoet is referring to the amount you need to earn to get payment.

To see your earnings it takes 1-3 days and the earning amount will be shown in your account.

And I believe in America you can get some types of payment as low as $10.

1. blondepoet profile image79
                blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Wry that is what I meant to say smile

smile

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

lrohner - thank you, I had asked this question before but been told there was no way to track it at all...

warchild75 - you are aware that analyticss will work across all your hubs once connected in affiliates, right?

paula - on average it takes my items 1-3 days to be shipped. When shipped the money will show up in your account. Click full report to see the item sold. Remember, Amazon only updates once per day.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks wry- always there when I need ya smile

You're welcome. That's what comes of having no life. big_smile

2. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just to clarify, on HP you can't track it using Amazon capsules. But if you use hyperlinks with your Amazon ID, you can simply use a different tracker. You can also set up different trackers for your other websites, blogs, etc.

Ah ok that clarifies it. Thank you.

Was hoping there was some way to set up hub address to track capsules or something.

sad

Yesterday I had sales that were *similar* to 4 different hub topics but I have no idea if it was one person or several. Annoying! smile

working