jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Stumbleupon Button Problem

1. moonbun profile image63
    moonbunposted 8 years ago

Is anyone else having trouble submitting links to Stumbleupon?

I seem to submit fine, but then I just get white screen, both when using the button on my hubs and if I go directly to the Stumbleupon site.

Any suggestions?

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

You have been banned for keep on stumbling the same site over and over, I would think.

3. moonbun profile image63

I would have assumed that I was banned too, but that isn't the case. I'm stumbling other sites just fine.

4. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

I mean you will have been banned from submitting the same site you have submitted several times smile hubpages?

There was even talk of hubpages being banned altogether, but I don't know if that turned out to be true or not.

5. moonbun profile image63

I suppose that could be the case, but seeing as I have a mere 15 hubs, and I haven't even stumbled them all, it seems somewhat petty in my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up smile

6. Whitney05 profile image63
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I agree with Mark. You've been banned from stumbling your own hubs. Try stumbling other sites for a while. Maybe they'll allow you to stumble your own. But that's not really the purpose of SU.

When I started SU, I was banned after stumbling like 10 of my own, but that was before I figured out how you're supposed to use the site. Try stumbling a nice mix of things. Also, consider just stumbling your best, or have someone else stumble them (which is better).

7. moonbun profile image63

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated smile

working