jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Best Way to Link

1. GmaGoldie profile image85
    GmaGoldieposted 6 years ago

If I link using only the suggested links is this the lazy way?  What is best a combination of hard links to intertwine the key words I have on other Hubs?

Is this a best method or "procedure"?

Please share with me....this is my next step in learning.

Any idea how much this "linking" plays into our Hub Score - I know it is important and part of the score and the analytics are "secret"  and like Google ever changing - however, is the linking a  majority player in the Hub score?

1. Susana S profile image93
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The best way to link is through anchor text which uses your keywords. E.g. hub 1 is about green widgets but you make sure you include the text blue widgets within it, which you use to link to your hub 2 about blue widgets.

Then again if you have some hubs that can be clearly put into a series you can include a link at the bottom of each one leading to the next.

You can do either with the suggest links tool if it happens to bring up your hub that you want to link to, otherwise you will need to go into edit mode and do it manually.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

Linking hubs play a very little role in hub or hubber score

3. saleheensblog profile image59
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago
  4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Author score and hub karma never influence anything outside of hubpages (unless authorscore falls below 75 or hubscore below 40.)

I personally never use the link tool - why should I send traffic to another hubber when keeping it on my page results in more chances of me making money?

The only time I'll link to another author's hub is when they have a really goood hub on the topic - and I will usually do it manually then, anyway because it won't show up in the tool.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Taking the  cue from you , i am incorporating changes that I made in the first few hubs.  smile thanx