jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Need Help Turning Amazon Clicks into Sales

1. aperturering profile image83
    apertureringposted 6 years ago

I don't normally have making money in mind when I write my hubs. But I have some good traffic coming in on some of my early cell phone hubs, so I thought I would try and write a new hub to try and get some amazon sales. So far it got one big sale through it, but I am hoping for more. I have gotten lots of clicks on my amazon links in the past but very few buyers. Any ideas on how I can turn these clicks into sales would be great. 

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Extend-t … HTC-Evo-4G

2. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

My two cents -

You hub, as its title indicates - will be (I presume) mostly found by anyone who is searching for ways to extend battery life of HTC Evo 4G.

You have proposed  number of solutions - only one of which entails buying something - an extended life battery. The rest can be easily handled without actually buying something.

So, your hub will primarily attract non-buying traffic. On the other hand, if you have a hub about, say, "extended life batteries for EVO 4G", it may attract traffic which is in a better frame of "buying" mind. Provided, of course, enough people are looking for extended life batteries for EVO 4G.

3. aperturering profile image83
    apertureringposted 6 years ago

Thanks for putting in your two cents Sidd.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

I, for one, have flat out given up on Amazon. smile

Until such time that I write a SELL!-SELL!-SELL! Hub, it’s going to stay that way. smile

5. jeri741 profile image60
    jeri741posted 6 years ago

I don't try to sell ... only dd the amazon thing because I already do work for amazon on mturk

6. Cheeky Girl profile image86
    Cheeky Girlposted 6 years ago

Do you have a Blogger Blog? You can advertise Amazon products there on that FREE Blog, as well as Google Adsense, and presuming you already have an Amazon Associates account, you can double your income prospects AND provide useful backlinks to all Your Hub Pages!! Lots of people are already doing this and they make nice money. Not millions or thousands but certainly hundreds of dollars. It is just a suggestion, and it already is making dosh for me. Hope that helps you some.