jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Newbie question about adsense

1. Dawn71 profile image79
    Dawn71posted 6 years ago

Hi people,
              I have checked the faq before asking smile I have just read about using google adsense and was just about to set up an account (have google account already).
    In the guide on here it states it's best to wait until you have a few good established hubs as google can be quite picky. So as I'm very new here I should wait for a while? I was just wondering if you can re-apply to google adsense to link your account?
    Or is it a case of if rejected that's it?
    Thanks for your patience with a very new newbie!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can reapply if they reject you, i suggest you to write 5 good hubs then apply

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

If google rejects your application you can resubmit it. Write more and more hubs before apply

2. LaMamaLoli profile image60
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

I don't know for sure, but I know that I signed up for adsense when I'd only written a couple of hubs and I had no problem. However there have been comments on the forums that suggest its best to wait a bit, but haven't said how long. I haven't checked - but I assume you have written at least one hub, maybe wait till you've written a few and then apply. I am sure a hubbing expert will be along shortly to give you a proper answer! People are very friendly here and extremely helpful. Welcome to hubpages!

3. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

welcome to hubpages, your hubs look good. If you don't violate any Google TOS they are supposed to accept your account after writing few hubs.

1. Dawn71 profile image79
      Dawn71posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Many thanks for replies, it's very good here! Lamama I agree, very friendly & helpful! Thanks for welcome big_smile

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

keep hubbing, you will enjoy it smile

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

You already have an Adsense account is what you say, why do you have to wait, just set up the account and start making it work for you. Welcome to HP and happy hubbing! smile

1. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats what i thought first instance, the OP already have adsense account then why he has to wait and reapply instead of setting it.

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

If you already have an account with Google Adsense, then there would be no reason to wait to enter in your Publisher's ID.

There is no re-applying necessary if you already have an account.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Google account and Adsense account are two different things.

working