jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

i need a constructivecritism

1. dablue profile image61
    dablueposted 6 years ago

I publish a hub called the greatest song of all time
    www.hubpages.com/hub/dablue3 i need real critics and advise on how to make it better and interactive

2. saleheensblog profile image62
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

~ Your hub URL is really wired and of no good. I suggest you making a new hub with a correct and sensible URL and delete this one.
    ~ Learn how to use keywords/tags and add more and quality tags accordingly
    ~There are loads of grammatical and spelling mistakes in it especially when using punctuation.
    ~ Use a space after every break, a capital letter to start a sentence. Take the text in MS word and make the correction.
    ~ I believe you have misspelled Michael, healed, didn’t, you, privilege......
    ~ A 250 content is not a quality content, you need more words in it.

Use photo and video capsule in it.

3. saleheensblog profile image62
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

I am very poor in English still I sent you a proofread in your mail, check it.

4. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 6 years ago

Yes, you need more content, a lot more! Do some comparisons,why is it better than "A Change is Goin' to Come" or anything you think might be a close contender.
    As Salheen says, photos, video, why you think MJ is equipped to write the greatest song of all time.
    If I disagree at least give me something to disagree with. You've really done no more than make a bald statement folk don't come just to read your thoughts, they want either a reflection of their own or something they can argue against.

1. saleheensblog profile image62
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. dosters profile image87
      dostersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree this reads more like a blog, providing your own opinions.  Maybe you could expand it to a top five list, incorporate some pictures or videos, or expand the topics with facts.  As it is, it is just your opinions and a song quote, which like I said reads like a blog, not a hub.