jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Why I can not publish a hub any more? What should I do now?

1. Jimmy Hanks profile image60
    Jimmy Hanksposted 6 years ago

Recently when I was going to publish a hub at Hubpgaes, the system said that my account or ip address was revoked and I was not allowed to publish a new hub at Hubpages any more?

Have you ever encountered this problem? What should I do to restore my account?

1. Ivorwen profile image82
      Ivorwenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Contact the HubPages team  by e-mailing Team@hubpages.com .

I have heard others say this, but they were also using a public computer.

2. 0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years ago in reply to this

There should be more than account hubpages account login from same ip address. If you did not any such than you can mail your problem to Team@hubpages.com.You will get answer to your problem with in 72 hours

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Probably because you use titles such as:

'Capital One Auto Loan Account Login'
    'Nissan Finance Login'
    'Toyota Rewards Visa Credit Card Login'

Before writing less than 200 words and providing no actual means of login to any of those sites.

With 201 such hubpages in 6 weeks, and having failed to reach the dofollow threshold with that many hubs, it doesn't particularly suprise me... sorry.

There is a standard that Hubpages needs to maintain. For examples of what a good hub looks like just visit 'Hubbers' and check out pretty much any hub by any person on any of the first 30+ pages of the best hubbers.... and get an understanding of the standard required.