jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Fun hub you should check out!

1. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

I know I can't self-promote, but I can promote someone else's hub, right??

Well, for those of you who are not aware, Wordscribe is back YAY!! She recently published this very funny hub that's worth a look: The Secret Lives of Hubpages Staff...

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Secret-Live … ages-Staff

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely loved it, a must read for any hubber with a streak of humor.

2. Lily Rose profile image85

Glad you enjoyed it, WryLilt!  I love how WS writes - not sure if you're familiar with her as she left us a few months ago and is now back.

3. wordscribe43 profile image93
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

Lily, thank you so much.  You are so sweet...  That was a very fun hub to create, I can't tell you how into it I got.  I am so glad you enjoyed it!!  smile

1. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Any time, WS!  I just thought it was such a fun hub and I know there are a lot of us (we?) hubbers that would really enjoy reading it.  I just wish I had titled the thread differently - people probably think I'm trying to self promote...

1. wordscribe43 profile image93
        wordscribe43posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nah, anyone who knows you wouldn't take you for a self-promoter.  smile  Thanks again!

4. liljen23 profile image81
    liljen23posted 6 years ago

This hub is very interesting and a must read. I read it from beginning to end. Wordscribe you got it!! Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.

5. Lily Rose profile image85

Yeah, but I should have made the thread title more enticing!  So here I am ... bumping!

working