jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

News link not set

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

I have set some news links in my hub page "Business secrets of Dhirubhai Ambani.......  . While in edit mode it was linking to some sites and then vanished. Finally I got it edited, links shown. After completing edit News , I clicked done editing and all the links even News capsules vanished.
    Pls help me.

2. Bonnie Ramsey profile image90
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

I had this problem using the links capsule as well. I finally figured out that once I tested the url, I had forgotten to click the "add link" button before clicking the save button. Try doing that and see if it helps. I thought it kept it when hitting the save button but it doesn't. You also have to click the "add link" button. Hope this works for you!

3. Whitney05 profile image70
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I had this problem as well, but I had added and entered all the links. Just re-enter the links and save it again.

4. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image79
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

The problems are continuing. I am trying for an hour to post my hub but in text capsule edit mode it is continuing with error. When clicking cursor do not appear so I could not post my hub.I think there is some serious problem with the website. I request admin to look after the matter as many hubbers facing similar problems.