jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'm new and I'm still confius with text, capsules and hub.

1. oryzana profile image60
    oryzanaposted 8 years ago

How many texts in a capsule? How many capsules in a hub? What is the difference between text title and hub title??

1. 0
      TiffanyDowposted 8 years ago in reply to this

1.) I'm sure there's no limit on how many text capsules you can put into a Hub, but obviously, the more the better when it comes to providing value for your readers.

2.) Again, I've not seen a limit anywhere - instead of trying to put a firm number on it, try mapping out an outline for what you want to convey in your message. It's kind of like someone asking, "How long should the book I'm writing be?" The answer? As long as it needs to be. This will take the pressure off of you to fill any capsules with fluff and filler that doesn't give back to the audience.

3.) A hub title is your main topic for the hub, for example - you might have one that says, "How to Train Your Dog."  A text title is the title for each section, so you might have the following text titles: "Stop Your Dog's Barking," or "Make Fido Quit Chewing Up Your Shoes," or "Teach Your Dog to Potty Outside, Not on the Floor!"

The text titles just tell the reader what they're about to read in that particular section. Just follow basic grade-school essay rules - have a main topic with 3 sub-topics and keep it organized like that and it will flow well for your audience.
      Tiff wink

oryzanaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much. Such a good explaination. smile

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago
      oryzanaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'll check.  Thank you. smile