jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Why will my Hubpages not link to my Adsense account?

1. delmia profile image81
    delmiaposted 6 years ago

I allowed access of Hubpages to my Adsense account when I joined Adsense but it continually tells me it can't connect to Google.  Then I receive an email from Adsense telling me to click the link allowing Hubpages access to the account.  When I click the link it tells me it is already linked!  I have been sending traffic to hubpages but there is no indication of any thing happening Adsense wise. Help!  This is so frustrating!

1. tritrain profile image74
      tritrainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

These are just some thoughts.

Have you added Hubpages.com to Allowed Sites?  - It's under Adsense Setup.

Have you taken a look at this? - https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … edium=link

2. anime_nanet profile image61
      anime_nanetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because nobody likes you.

2. delmia profile image81
    delmiaposted 6 years ago

Thanks so much for posting a reply.  I now have what I am sure is a really stupid question:  How do I copy and paste adsense and Amazon html for products onto my hub page?  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work.

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The AdSense ads are there by default. The only way you can effect them is to set them to none, low, medium or high. To insert Amazon ads, just use an Amazon capsule. You do not need to put any code in anywhere for the ads.

2. Aficionada profile image93
      Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When you say "my hub page" are you talking about one of your Hubs? (as opposed to your profile page?)

In Hub edit mode, use an Amazon capsule to add Amazon products.  If you are signed up for Adsense, make sure (in edit mode) that your Hub has the boxes checked for "this Hub may be considered commercial" and "Content meets the conditions of the Google Adsense Program Policy" (in the settings box at the top.

1. delmia profile image81
        delmiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all for your help.  Things are starting to fall into place....slowly!

working