jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

What was your worst nightmare ever? Or your best dream?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Or something in between, a nightmare or dream

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Ok I'll go first
      My worst nightmare was when I was being chased by someone and I had trouble waking up. (This was over 10 yrs ago) When I was waking I couldn't move. (I believe this is common, know as gargoleism) It was a terrifying dream and I had to make myself fall of my bed and I crawled to the door and called "Help!" No one answered it was about 3am ......

My best dream,,,,maybe this one.
      When I was little I dreamed I was like superman and was flying and I squeezed my fists as to fly faster thou it didn't work. All my dreams of flying I think were the most fun smile cool

What about yours?

2. HasH0O profile image59
      HasH0Oposted 6 years ago

won $ 1 billion :p

3. Aficionada profile image92
      Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

This isn't a best or worst (too long to write those) - but a funny one just a couple of days ago.  Anyone care to interpret?

I was getting dressed/ready to attend some meeting of Hubbers (honest!); a whole auditorium full of them/us had already gathered, and the room where I was had a window that opened into the auditorium.  For who-knows-what reason, some big-name Hubber who has extremely different religious views from mine asked to borrow my credit card; I handed it out through the window, and it passed along the row of Hubbers until it got to the famous one (with barely even a thanks for it).

Meanwhile, a pastor I know IRL stood up to start the meeting and commented rather tactfully on the necessity of being careful with trust issues (i.e. my willingness to lend my credit card).  Then I woke up.

Any ideas?

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, is that really true?
        Obviously you don't trust religious people?

1. 0
          Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Did you check your wallet when you woke up?

2. Aficionada profile image92
          Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol  lol

Actually, I am the one who is the Christian, and it was the other Hubber in the dream who is the atheist who doesn't trust religious people.  lol

I wondered if it means I am being too trusting here in HP.  More likely it was just a jumble of different topics I have been thinking about recently - Hub Camp, religious thoughts as expressed in HubPages, credit card fraud, wisdom from the specific pastor in the dream.  Who knows?  Maybe there was no real "message," but merely random signals in the brain - but it was pretty amusing nonetheless.

And... I'll go check my wallet for the credit card right this minute.  big_smile

4. Aficionada profile image92
      Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

They're all there!  big_smile

5. KristenGrace profile image61
      KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

My absolute worst nightmare is whenever I'm alone - I've had dreams in a variety of ways about this... my neighborhood becoming empty, my family has all vanished, my friends all move away... It scares me!

6. WizardOfOz profile image60
      WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago

plenty of these.  I used to wake up in sweats quite regularly.  People hunting me down in my sleep, sometimes packs of them.  Good ones, I had a recurring dream of flying/bouncing (like the gummi bears television show). 

At various stages in my life I couldn't sleep at all.  As soon as I closed my eyes I would enter a nightmare and then be so worried that I would just jump out of bed or worse I would fall asleep again and it would take a few goes until I could get out of bed.  err... smile

7. 0
      Rookie70posted 6 years ago

I dreamed that I saw my deceased father, but he is deceased in real life, and I dreamed that he kept coming to me talking. In my dream, I knew he was really dead, but there was no way for me to avoid him. He appeared in about 4 of my dreams.