jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Here's a Good Money Hub Topic:

1. 0
    TiffanyDowposted 8 years ago

Hi Hubbers!

Since I've been using web 2.0 sites for awhile now, I wanted to share a niche that will have you seeing money trickling in like clockwork.

I planted just a few pages of web 2.0 VRE and it's almost daily - a sale here, a sale there - a Radio Flyer wagon here, a Tickle Me Elmo there.

I use Amazon only and during Christmas of course, commissions skyrocket - but this is an evergreen niche, which means it's always viable and always will be.

Kids have birthdays daily. THEIR friends have birthday parties daily. Moms like me cave into the gimmies and buy toys for no reason (am I the only one who can't buy books for myself on Amazon without feeling guitly that I didn't add a little something for the kids into my virtual shopping cart?).

To date I've only focused on toddler toys, but I'm expanding. I noticed one subniche in particular is being buzzed about - Bakugan!

Might be something worth setting up so it gets going before the holidays and continues providing affiliate earnings all year round.

Tiff wink

2. First_home_buyer profile image60
    First_home_buyerposted 8 years ago

Wow, that was really kind of you to share such useful/profitable information. Thank you so much for sharing!

3. tranndee profile image60
    tranndeeposted 8 years ago

You are so cool to share that TiffanyDow, THANKS! And is just a great niche for parents!

4. Inspirepub profile image89
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

Thanks for passing in the tip, Tiffany!

5. srimathi profile image61
    srimathiposted 8 years ago

good information

6. libra profile image60
    libraposted 8 years ago

Interesting information.
    But can you enlighten : what is web2.0 VRE? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question!

1. 0
      IMHustleposted 8 years ago in reply to this

@Libra: Web 2.0 VRE = virtual real estate on sites like Hubpages, Squidoo, Weebly, Tumblr, etc.

@Tiff: Thanks for sharing this niche idea. The niche covers so many sub-niches that people shouldn't have a problem discovering a profitable one or two or three smile.

7. 0
    TiffanyDowposted 8 years ago

Oops, sorry - yeah I have to remember what others may not know. As IMHustle said, it's virtual real estate - free (or even paid) pages that you set up on the net. A paid VRE would be a domain you purchase and host yourself. A web 2.0 VRE is all the freebie sites.

tiff smile